- 2 eggs
- 3 over ripe bananas
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 110 grams white sugar
- 30 grams brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180*C.
2. Place eggs in TM bowl. Mix 7 seconds/speed 3.
3. Add bananas to the TM bowl. Mix 10 seconds/speed 3.
4. Add flour to the TM bowl. Mix 10 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down bowl.
5. Add sugars to the TM bowl. Mix 15 seconds/speed 2.
6. Pour batter into a lined baking tray. Bake for 45minutes-1 hours or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
7. Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
-You can add walnuts to the batter before you bake it
-This bread freezes wonderfully.
-You want the bananas to be black and mushy. The best thing is to put over ripe banans in the freezer. Then once they have turned black and frozen, you defrost them.
-If the batter seems very dry, you can add a little bit of milk. Note: this recipe will then no longer be dairy free.
-You can sprinkle some brown sugar on top of the pan before you bake the bread for a nice topping
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits