- 4 over ripe bananas, in pieces
- 60 gram vegetable oil
- 75 gram brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 200 gram wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp bi carb
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 1h 0min
Preheat oven to 160C. Grease and line a small loaf tin.
Add bananas, oil, sugar, egg, vanilla, and cinnamon to the bowl 5 seconds/speed 6.
Add flour, bi carb, baking powder, and salt 20 seconds/speed 4.
Pour into lined tin and bake for 50-60 mins until bread springs back.
Enjoy with or without slatherings of butter.
Accessories you need
You can use regular flour if you don't have wholemeal. Any kind of oil or fat can be substituted for veg oil,
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Cake Muffins
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Banana Sultana Bread
- Almost Kingston's
- Pennsylvania Dutch Cookies
- Variation Portuguese Tarts - Adapted from Bill Granger - Inspired by Thermofest
- Gluten/Grain/Sugar Free Banana Bread
- Chockie Rocks
- Sweet pastry my way
- Crumble topping
- Burnt butter shortbread
- Fairy Biscuits
- Creamy pasta with seafood balls - Varoma complete meal
- Asian style chicken dumplings - Varoma complete meal
- Polenta topped braised beef cheek pies
- Nigella's Chocolate and Orange Cake
- Ice Coffee and Almond Cake
- Super Moist Whole Orange Cake
- Salmon, fennel and feta filo pie
- Jekyll and Hyde - the Champagne Cocktail
- Sneaky Zucchini Loaf
- Hidden Veggie Lunchbox Scrolls
- The Easiest Chocolate Cupcake
- Chia Cranberry Muesli Bars