- 4 over ripe bananas, in pieces
- 60 gram vegetable oil
- 75 gram brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 200 gram wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp Bi Carb
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 160C. Grease and line a small loaf tin.
Add bananas, oil, sugar, egg, vanilla, and cinnamon to the bowl 5 seconds/speed 6.
Add flour, bi carb, baking powder, and salt 20 seconds/speed 4.
Pour into lined tin and bake for 50-60 mins until bread springs back.
Enjoy with or without slatherings of butter.
Accessories you need
You can use regular flour if you don't have wholemeal. Any kind of oil or fat can be substituted for veg oil,
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy pasta with seafood balls - Varoma complete meal
- Asian style chicken dumplings - Varoma complete meal
- Polenta topped braised beef cheek pies
- Nigella's Chocolate and Orange Cake
- Ice Coffee and Almond Cake
- Super Moist Whole Orange Cake
- Salmon, fennel and feta filo pie
- Jekyll and Hyde - the Champagne Cocktail
- Sneaky Zucchini Loaf
- Hidden Veggie Lunchbox Scrolls
- The Easiest Chocolate Cupcake
- Chia Cranberry Muesli Bars