- 50 grams Butter
- 2 bananas
- 1 egg
- 150 grams sugar
- 1 level teaspoon baking soda
- 1 level teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 190 grams plain flour
- 1 heaped tablespoon chia seeds
- 40 grams Saltanas
Recipe is created for
1. Pre Heat Oven to 180 degrees amd line muffin try (12 large or 24 small)
2. Melt Butter in TM bowl at 60 degrees, 2 minutes, speed 1.
3. Add Egg, Bananas and Sugar, combine 8 seconds, speed 4.
4. Add remaining ingredients and combine 10 seconds, speed 4. Scrap down side of TM bowl and mix furthur 5 seconds.
5. Divide mixture into tray and bake for 10 - 15 minutes.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style