- 180g SR Wholemeal flour
- 300 g SR flour
- 120 g dates
- 1apple grated
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 100 g raw sugar
- 100 gm rice bran oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas (broken into large pieces)
- 220 g milk (of choice)
Preheat oven to 170 degrees fan forced
2. Arrange rack into middle of oven
3. Grease and line 2 loaf tins
4. Place all ingredients into TM bowl ... it will look full but that is okay
5. Mix for 25 seconds x Speed 6 (the TM bowl may wobble for a couple of seconds because of the fullness of the bowl but it will settle quickly)
6. Check mix, and if there is a little still to mix in sitting on top, use spatula to bring that mix to the middle and do another 2-3 seconds on Speed 6.
7. Pour batter into 2 loaf tins
8. Cook in oven for 50 min. If still moist when skewer is inserted cook for further 10 min
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Hearty Ginger Slice