- 160g sultanas
- 125g raisins
- 125g currants
- 250g cold black tea
- 2 tbsp brandy, Optional
- 100g Chopped walnuts
- 2 ripe bananas
- 220g brown sugar
- 50g glace cherries
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp treacle, or golden syrup
- 400g Self Raising Flour
Keeps beautifully moist for a good few days - I like to warm a piece in the microwave for 20 seconds prior to eating!
Banana Fruit Bread
You could use any sort of nuts to suit you. You could swap Cranberries for the Cherries if you wish. This recipe I converted from a "Delicious" recipe book.
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Chicken Unfried Rice
- Maple Butter
- Tim Tam Cake
- Lime and Ginger Curd
- Baileys and Chocolate Pannacotta - ThermoFun
- Bacon Jam - ThermoFun
- Zucchini Cake - ThermoFun
- Mars Bar Brownie - ThermoFun
- Coconut Chicken Curry - ThermoFun
- Red Capsicum with Feta and Cashew Chunky Dip - ThermoFun
- Roasted Pumpkin with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Basil with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun