- 100 grams unsalted butter, Room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 240 grams Milk
- 10 grams vanilla extract
- 410 grams self-raising flour
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 150 grams Fresh berries, Or frozen
- 80 grams white chocolate
- 30 grams plain flour
- 15 grams unsalted butter, Room temperature
- 40 grams raw sugar
- 10 grams rolled oats
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees & put muffin cases into muffin tin.
2. Melt butter for 1 minute 30 seconds at 55 degrees speed 2.
3. Add eggs, milk & vanilla, mix on speed 2 for 20 seconds.
4. Add flour & brown sugar, mix on speed 3 for 15 seconds or until just combined.
5. Add berries & white chocolate, mix on speed 3, for 30 seconds.
6. Divide mixture between muffin cases and set aside while making the topping.
7. Clean & dry the bowl.
1. Add flour & butter to the bowl and mix on speed 4 for 5 seconds.
2. Add sugar & oats and mix on speed 3, , for 10 seconds.
3. Sprinkle evenly over muffins.
4. Place muffins in oven for 20-25 minutes until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
I used fresh strawberries in the pictured muffin but any fresh or frozen berries would work just as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW