- 300 g SR flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 30 g caster sugar
- 60 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 90 g Milk
- 100 g blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 100 g white chocolate, roughly chopped
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees C.
(If you need to mill your sugar or chop your chocolate in the TM, remember to do this before first!)
Place flour, salt, sugar and butter into TM bowl and mix for 5 secs on speed 8.
Add egg and milk. Mix on Interval speed for 20 seconds. Add chocolate and berries through hole in the lid and continue to mix on Interval for a few seconds or until just combined. You should have a soft, purple-streaked dough.
Turn onto floured board and pat into a rectangle approximately 3cm thick. Cut into 8 and place well apart on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Brush the tops lightly with a little extra milk.
Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until well risen and golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies