- 90 g Butter, chopped
- 200 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 100 g sugar, of choice
- 230 g self-raising flour
- 100 g blueberries, fresh or frozen (thaw frozen berries before use)
Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius and grease a 12-hole muffin tin or line with muffin papers.
1. Melt butter 2 min/80 deg/speed 2.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl (except blueberries) and mix for 15 sec/speed 3. Scrape down bowl and mix for a further
5 sec/speed 3.
3. Add blueberries and mix for 5 sec//speed 3.
4. Divide mixture evenly among the muffin tin.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, until muffins are golden brown and spring back when lightly touched.
6. Cool in tin for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
Any berries will work well in this recipe, or chopped fruit of your choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Quiche with Hidden Cauliflower
- Foolproof White Bread
- Banana Bread (Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Gluten & Refined Sugar Free Berry Muffins
- Healthy Choc-Coconut Slice
- Chickpea, chicken and vegetable soup
- Fruit & Yoghurt Muffins
- Paleo Macadamia Chocolate Cookies
- Gluten & Refined Sugar-Free Banana Bread
- Date, Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Best-Ever Cupcakes!
- Date & Orange Muffins