- 140 grams Milk
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 50 grams sugar
- 350 grams bakers flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 80 grams softened butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- condensed milk, for glazing
- Add milk and yeast to the bowl. 1 Min, 37 degrees, sp 1
- Add flour, salt, vanilla essence, egg yolks and mix 20 sec, sp 4
- Add softened butter, 2 min. Transfer to a clean bowl or Thermomix leave to rise 30 minutes or until dough has doubled in size.
- Degass the dough. Roll out dough to the size of the thermomat and cut circles using an 8cm cookie cutter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.