- 8 Candy Canes
- 440 grams white chocolate, Broken into pieces
- 1 can Condesed Milk
- 8 drops Peppermint Oil
- 150 grams chocolate chips
Recipe is created for
line a tin with baking paper.
break candy canes in half and chuck into your thermomix bowl.
crush for 3 seconds on speed 8.
Wash and dry your bowl.
chuck in your white chocolate and grate for 5-10 seconds (depending on temperature of chocolate).
add your condensed milk and melt for 5 minutes, 50 degrees on speed 3.5
add in your peppermint oil, make it as strong as you'd like.
also pop in your crushed candy canes which are waiting patiently for you on the bench.
set your timer for 1 minute, 60 degrees on speed 3.
pour your fudge into your lined tin, working quickly or the chocolate will seize.
sprinkle over your chocolate chips and gently swirl them around.
pop it into the fridge until set, then devour and enjoy.
Let's get started..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders