- 420 g Can of Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp Plain yoghurt or buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 60 g Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Powder, gluten free
- 125 g Butter, cubed
- 120 g Rapadura Sugar
- 3/4 cup of Rapadura Sugar
- 65 g Butter, cubed
- 80 g coconut cream, Refrigerate first and use the hardened top part.
- 1 Cup of Golden Icing Sugar, Mill your own (10 times) from raw sugar
Preheat oven to 180C.
Grease a ring tin. Place beans, yoghurt, 3 of the eggs and vanilla into TMX bowl. Blend for 2 minutes on speed 8.
Remove but don't bother rinsing bowl.
Place butter and sugar into TMX bowl and blend on speed 3 - 4 for 30 seconds. Scrape down and blend again. Add eggs, one at a time, blending in between. Add sifted flour and raising agents and mix on speed 3 until blended together. Mixture will appear curdled.
Add reserved bean mixture. Mix on speed 3 using spatula to assist if necessary.
Pour into tin and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until cake bounces back from a gentle touch.
Remove to a wire rack to cool
Place sugar and butter into a small saucepan. Bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Boil while stirring for about 2 minutes. Add coconut cream and bring back to boil, again stirring constantly. Boil, stirring for about a minute.
Serve cake warm as a dessert with Caramel Sauce and cream or ice cream
If not using the cake as a dessert, add icing sugar to cold caramel sauce and beat together on speed 5 until spreadable consistency. Spread on to cake.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake