- 400 gram Packets malt biscuits
- 395 gram condensed milk
- 110 gram Butter, Cubed
- 330 gram Cherry Ripe Bars 55 grams
- 250 gram Dark or Milk Chocolate
- 15 gram Copha
8Recipe is created for
1) line a slice tin (30cm x 25cm) with baking paper.
2) place biscuits in TM bowl and turbo pulse 4-5 times, until they resemble bread crumbs and set aside.
3) place 5 Cherry Ripe Bars in bowl, pulse on turbo 4 x. Add condensed milk and butter in TM bowl for 2 ½ mins @ 70 degrees on speed 1.
4) Place biscuit crumbs back into TM bowl & mix for 15-20 sec’s on speed 3. Use spatula to scrape down sides and mix for a further 10 seconds on speed 3. Then scrape out and press into slice tin with your MC or spatula. Set aside in fridge.
5) Place cooking chocolate & vegetable shortening in TM bowl, chop 5 seconds on speed 8, then melt for 2 ½ mins @ 70 degrees on speed 2, Scrape down sides of the bowl and continue for 30 sec’s @ 70 degrees on speed 2 melting the chocolate until glossy.
6) poor over base. Add last cherry ripe chopped into small pieces & let set in the fridge until set.
7) cut into squares.
Cherry Ripe Slice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Peanut Drops
- Apple & Carrot Lactation Muffins