- 100 grams Butter
- 70 grams raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 medium bananas
- 160 grams Self Raising Flour, ( gluten free if desired )
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 90 grams Chia self raising flour
- 1/2 A cup of macadamia nuts, ( walnuts or almonds are other options)
8Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 180oC ( 160oC fan ) and prepare muffin tray.
- Add nuts to TM bowl and chop On sp6 for 2 sec, set aside.
- Place butter and sugar in theTM bowl and combine. sp4 for 5sec.
- Add: egg,banana and nuts and combine. sp4 for 7 sec.
- Add: self raising flour, nutmeg, cinnamon and baking soda and combine. sp6 for 10 sec. Scape down the sides and mix for a further 5 sec. , same settings.
- Spoon mixture into the muffin tray,almost to the top and bake for 30-40 minutes. ( baking times can differ when using chia in a recipe) Leave in the tray for 2-3 minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
Chia,banana & cinnamon nut, muffins
This recipe can be made without chia SR flour or gluten free SR flour; the cooking time would be around 25 minutes.
The recipe for chia SR flour is: 90g of chia seeds ( blitz them to make flour on sp9 for 10-15 sec.), 1 tsp of baking powder ( GF baking powder for Gluten Free), 1/4 tsp of salt. Combine for 7 sec. on sp 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crispy Ginger Cookies
- Kingston Slice
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters