- 1 cup pitted, dates, 170 grams
- 1 Cup rolled oats, 100 grams
- 1/3 cup Natural peanut butter, 64 grams
- 1 tablespoon cacoa/cocoa powder, 8 grams
- 1/4 Cup desiccated coconut, 25 grams
Recipe is created for
- Soak the dates in boiling water for 15 minutes and drain.
- Add the dates and blitz for 10 secs on speed 5, add oats, peanut butter and cacao/cocoa to a blender and blitz until well combined and coming together. Blitz for 1 min on speed 5.
- Roll the mix into balls and roll each one into some desiccated coconut.
Accessories you need
Makes 10 balls, i always double the mixture to get more. Soaking the dates is a must.
Store in an air tight container in the fridge or freezer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- German Chocolate Cake
- Fig & Almond Cake
- Banana Bran Muffins
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs 💥
- Anya's Banana Bread
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Variation Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- kiwi crisps
- Raspberry Coconut Slice