- 200 g pitted dates
- 60 g coconut flakes
- 4 heaped tsp cocoa powder, 70% cocoa, or cacao
- 200 g almond pulp, from making almond milk
- 3 drops Peppermint Oil, food grade essential oil
- 1 tbsp Rice malt syrup, optional
- 25 g coconut flakes, for coating
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Snack Supper Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Spring Summer Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Easy Quick Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Australian
- Place extra coconut flakes into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/sp 8. Place into another bowl and put aside.
- Put dates and coconut flakes into mixing bowl and chop on turbo 2 sec x 3.
- Add cocoa or cacao, almond pulp, peppermint oil and rice malt syrup (optn) and mix 10 sec/sp 8.
- Shape 2 tsp of mix into balls and roll in reserved coconut. Store in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Choc Peppermint Bliss Balls
Can substitute almond pulp for nuts of choice and mill after coconut flakes 10 sec/sp 10. Can substitue peppermint oil for spearmint or orange oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake