- 50 g zucchini
- 15 g Fresh Baby Spinach
- 160 g self-raising flour
- 125 g Milk
- 40 g Butter
- 1 egg, Or egg substitute
- 50 g sugar
- 15 g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mix together 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 1/2 tablespoons water and 1 teaspoon baking powder stir until all combined and add to recipe in place of an egg
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees, lightly grease a mini muffin tray.
2. Place zucchini and spinach into TM bowl 4 seconds chop speed 5, scrape down bowl and repeat
3. Add flour, milk, butter, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla and egg (or egg substitute) to bowl and mix 10 seconds speed 5 (try not to over mix batter)
4. Spoon batter into mini muffin tray
5. Bake for 15 min or until cooked
6. Allow to cool slightly before placing onto wire rack
Mini muffins can be frozen for 2 months for great make ahead snacks for kids
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Pecan biscuits
- Mocha Protein Frappe
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney