- 120 g Butter
- 80 g rice syrup
- 40 g raw sugar
- 120 g plain flour
- 120 g Self Raising Flour
- 35 g raw cacoa powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon full cream milk
- 2 portions Lindt 90% cocoa chocolate
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Preheat oven at 180 degrees. Place all ingredients into (except the Lindt chocolate squares) and for 12 secs/speed 7.
2. Break Lindt Chocolate squares into little pieces, for 5 secs/speed 2.
3. Scoop out a spoon full at a time and roll in your palm and place onto baking tray lined with baking paper. Use a fork to press a design into the cookie.
4. Bake in the oven for 10-15 on 180 degrees.
Accessories you need
To create a sugar FREE cookie, omit 40g Raw sugar and use 120g Rice Syrup.
I also use organic where possible and additive free, which is why I use lindt chocolate and break up into little pieces.
My 11 year old daughter will whip up a batch of these cookies at least once a week. She loves them.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shortbread Buscuits
- Crispy Ginger Cookies
- Kingston Slice
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls