- 215 grams Marie biscuits or sweet plain biscuits
- 120 grams dried apricots
- 50 grams cocoa powder
- 80 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 1 can Sweetened Condenced Milk
- 50 grams Almonds (optional), or any Dried friut or Nuts
- Desiccated Coconut for rolling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Biscuits in
Place lid and MC on set for;
5 Seconds at Speed 6
Set crumbed biscuits aside in a bowl.
Add Apricots and (optional) Almonds/dried friut & nuts to
Place lid and MC on Mix for;
10 Seconds at Speed 6
Scrape down sides of
Add biscuits crumbs and remainding ingredients (except Coconut for Rolling) to
Place lid and MC on and mix for:
20 Seconds at Speed 7
Then an additional;
20 Seconds at speed 7
Shape in to small balls and roll in left over coconut.
Place in a container leave in fridge until ready to serve.
Makes approx 40 balls depending on size.
Great for snacks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits