- 1/3 cup Cooked Beetroot Puree, Cold
- 65g coconut oil, Softened
- 45g brown sugar
- 30g Agave Sugar
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 225g Chickpea Flour
- 1/2 Tblsp baking powder
- 2 Tblsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 Cup choc chips, plus extra to top biscuits
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven to 180 degrees.
in TM bowl, add cold beet puree, coconut oil, brown sugar, agave sugar, apple cider vinegar and vanilla and mix 10sec/ Sp3, scrape down sides and repeat. Add flour, baking powder and cocoa powder, mix 20 sec/ Sp3. The Dough will be pretty thick, so make sure flour is completely mixed in.
Add 1/2 cup choc chips, then mix 20sec//Sp3.
Use a teaspoon amount of dough and roll in your hands and place onto a tray lined with baking paper. Repeat until all mixture is used. Throw a few choc chips onto of each Biscuit.
DO NOT TASTE THE DOUGH UNCOOKED, ITS GROSS!!
Bake for 9-10 mins only - they burn very quickly!
Remove from oven and let cool - dont be tempted to try warm, you can still taste beans until they are completely cool.
To make Beetroot Puree
Cut leafy ends off beets and scrub beets, quarter and put in TM bowl with 2 tblsp water. Chop 3sec/Sp7 scrape down sides, then Cook 12 mins/100deg/Sp1.
Puree 20sec/Sp9 - scraping down sides halfway through.Store in fridge until ready to use.
Recipe idea from The Sweet Tooth website.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice