- 100 g Good quality Organic Dark Chocolate, (I use Green and Blacks Organic)
- 400 can coconut cream
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup.
- 2 tbsp Great Lakes Gelatine, (Red Can)
- 250 g Boiling water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Break chocolate into pieces and chop S7 for 6 secs.
Melt chocolate for 1 min 90 degrees S2.
Scrape down bowl with rubber scraper.
Add maple syrup and coconut cream.
Mix 10 secs on S3.
Dissolve gelatine in boiling water - make sure there are no lumps. (If there are strain it through a sieve when you put it in bowl.)
Add gelatine to bowl and mix 6 secs on S2-3 until mixture is combined.
Pour into a 20 x 26 cm glass dish (or similar) and put in fridge to set for 2 -3 hours.
Cut into squares and store in a container in the fridge.
CHOCOLATE CREAMY DREAMIES
Accessories you need
You can also put this into silicon chocolate moulds.
This is a great lunchbox addition - it has healthy fat from the coconut cream to nourish their brains and keep them full for longer.
Good quality gelatine is fantastic for bones, hair and nails too.
Good quality dark chocolate is rich in magnesium.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Chocolate Muesli
- Detox Juice
- QUINCE BISCUIT PIE WITH MAPLE CREAM
- Vanilla Raspberry Cake with Crème Fraîche Buttercream Frosting
- APRICOT CUSTARD SLICE
- WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER
- Chocolate Quinoa and Coconut Muffins
- Coconut and Strawberry Cream Bliss Balls
- Salmon With Prawns and Scallops in Champagne Butter Cream Sauce
- Inside Out Bread