- 300 grams dark chocolate 70%, Nestle Plaistowe
- 300 grams macadamia nuts, not salted
- 300 grams pitted dates
- 6 egg whites
- 120 grams caster sugar
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Insert butterfly. Place egg whites into mixing bowl and whip. Add sugar gradually. 4 min/speed 3.5 or until stiff peaks form. Reserve mixture in a large bowl.
Rinse and dry the mixing bowl. Add chocolate broken into pieces and nuts mill 20 sec/speed 9. Add dates and chop 20 sec/speed 6.
Add the chocolate, nut and date mixture to the egg white and fold until mixed.
Bake in a 28cm springform cake tin for 1 hour on 170 degrees in a preheated convection oven. Allow to cool and serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
You can substitute macadamia nuts with hazel nuts or almonds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice