THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 45 grams Chocolate Whey Protein
- 5 grams Puffed rice
- 85 grams Raw Honey
- 125 grams Smooth peanut butter
- 40 grams coconut oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 40 grams dark choc chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a slice tray with baking paper or lightly grease with cooking spray.
Place rolled oats into TMX bowl and pulse for 1sec on Turbo Mode.
Weigh in protein powder and cereal, mix for 3secs, speed 7,. Set aside.
Add honey, peanut butter, coconut oil and vanilla paste to TMX bowl. Heat for 3mins, 80degrees, speed 2.
Pour peanut butter mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well.
Using wet hands, press into tray.
In microwave, melt chocolate for 1 min. Stir. and then repeat for 30sec intervals until melted. Pour over chocolate and spread evenly.
Cool in fridge for 30 minutes before slicing into 12 pieces.
Accessories you need
RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- Butterfly cakes
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Frozen Mango and Lime Margarita
- Chocolate Caramel Slice
- Miso Salmon with Sesame Greens - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Spicy Pumpkin, Coconut and Lentil Soup - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Fresh Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Soft White Rolls
- Pan fried gnocchi with roast pumpkin and a burnt sage butter
- Chicken, Lime and Coconut Parcels with Coconut rice
- Hazelnut & Fig cacao biscuits
- Parmesan & Onion Muffins
- Seafood Pasta with tomato & chilli