THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 185 grams Self Raising Flour
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 250 grams unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Chambord (Raspberry Liqueur)
- 95 grams caster sugar
- 250 grams light brown sugar
- 250 grams Dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules, mixed with 1.5 cups water
- 2 --- large eggs, Room Temperature
- 250 gram raspberries
- 1/2 tsp icing sugar, To Serve
- Grease and line a 22cm / 9 inch spring form cake tin
- Heat Oven to 180 deg/160 fan forced
- Mix the flour and cocoa powder together with butterfly 10sec/spd4. Then set aside and remove butterfly
- Put the butter, liqueur, sugars, chocolate, coffee mixed in water into bowl, mix 6min/65deg/spd 1.5 or until completely melted
- Add the flour and cocoa mixture, and mix 20secs/spd 3. Scrape down sides
- Roughly whisk eggs and on spd 3 gradually add to cake mixture until well combined.
The mixture will be runny.
- Pour half into the prepared cake tin and then cover with the raspberries and pour the rest of the micture on top. You may hav eto push some of the raspberries back under the cake batter by hand.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 40 - 45 mins. Don't try and test by poking in a skewer as you don't want it to come out clean.
When it is cooked the top will be firm and slightly cracked. Leave in tin for approx 15mins, dust with icing sugar to serve.
Accessories you need
You can use either fresh or frozen unthawed Raspberries. I used Frozen and it came out beautifully.
This is a very decadent desert, enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Nutella 'like' Bliss Balls
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Vegan Hummingbird cake