- 150 gram Butter
- 130 gram coconut oil
- 120 gram golden syrup
- 220 gram raw suagr
- 40g gram dates and peaches or substitute
- 20 gram pumpkin seeds
- 150 gram rolled oats
- 300 gram SRFlour
- 6 Weetbix
- 40 gram cocoa
- 250 gram dark chocolate
- 25 gram Copha
8Recipe is created for
1. Weigh butter, coconut oil, golden syrup and sugar into TM bowl.
2. Heat for 4 mins 60C sp 2 or until combined
3. Add fruit and weetbix. Mix 10 Secs sp 6
4. Weigh in dry ingredients & mix 10-20 secs sp 6. Assist with spatula
through hole until combined. Empty into large linned slice tin.
Use the flat side of the MC to push slice out and spread evenly.
5. Bake in moderate oven 180c for 15 mins.
6 Clean bowl and weigh in chocolate and copha.
7 Grate for 10 secs sp 9
8 Heat for 4 mins 50C sp 2. Pour over cooled slice. Refrigerate and slice when cold.
You can use the back of the MC to press the slice into the linned baking tray.
You can also vary the fruit that is used in the recipe.
You can also remove or add sugar to your preferred taste. BUT THIS SLICE IS AMAZING!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Muesli Bars
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sultana & coconut slice
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings