- 120 grams butter cubes
- 400 grams zucchini, roughly cut
- 350 grams flour plain
- 1.5 teaspoons Bi Carb Soda
- 2.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 50 grams cocoa
- 260 grams brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 80 grams Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, or 1/3 vanilla bean milled (20 secs speed 10)
Heat oven to 180 degrees.
Place butter into TM bowl & melt 2 mins 50 degrees speed 2. -(You may need longer depending on how cold your butter was to start with)
Add zucchini 5 secs on speed 5.
Add remaining ingredients & process 10 secs on speed 8. stopping halfway to scrape down sides of bowl.
Pour into lined cake tin or cup cake molds. bake cake for approx 1 hr & cupcakes for 20 mins.
Top with chocolate ganache recipe from the everyday cookbook page 160.
Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Can be made into a full cake or cupcakes (about 20) as shown in the 2 different images.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs