- 120 grams Candy Canes
- 250 grams Chocolate Buttons, - Dark, Milk or White
Line a baking tray & set aside.
Place Candy Canes in TM bowl Speed 6/1 Sec. Add another second if you want candy crushed finer. Set Aside. Rinse & Dry bowl thoroughly.
Place chocolate in TM bowl & chop for 5 seconds/speed 8
Heat chocolate for 2 minutes/50 degrees/speed 3, stopping to scrape down bowl as necessary to ensure all chocolae is melted.
Add chopped candy canes & mix for 20 seconds/speed 2.
Tip mixture onto lined baking tray & use spaula to spread chocolate out.
Refridgerate for 30 mintues or until set.
Break chocolate bark into large pieces or cut into triangles.
Christmas Chocolate Bark
Accessories you need
Great for christmas parties or gift wrapped for friends/family.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- Caramel Peanut Snack Bar - No bake
- Cacao Mint Snack Bars
- Raw Lamington Snack Bars
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- Pine Lime Whip
- Rainbow Slice
- Healthified DIY Muesli Bars - Dairy & Nut Free
- Fluffy Finger Buns
- DIY Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Choc Chip Brownie Slice