- 120 grams Candy Canes
- 250 grams Chocolate Buttons, - Dark, Milk or White
Line a baking tray & set aside.
Place Candy Canes in TM bowl Speed 6/1 Sec. Add another second if you want candy crushed finer. Set Aside. Rinse & Dry bowl thoroughly.
Place chocolate in TM bowl & chop for 5 seconds/speed 8
Heat chocolate for 2 minutes/50 degrees/speed 3, stopping to scrape down bowl as necessary to ensure all chocolae is melted.
Add chopped candy canes & mix for 20 seconds/speed 2.
Tip mixture onto lined baking tray & use spaula to spread chocolate out.
Refridgerate for 30 mintues or until set.
Break chocolate bark into large pieces or cut into triangles.
Christmas Chocolate Bark
Accessories you need
Great for christmas parties or gift wrapped for friends/family.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies