- 130 g pitted dates
- 2 Large Overripe Bananas
- 120 g unsalted butter
- 190 g SR flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 50 g Milk
- 2 eggs
a) Oven 160deg
b) Crush baking paper into ball, and then open up and line into loaf tin. This is a truly lazy way ..oops, rustic way of doing it, if you're not too fussed about how the cake turns out.
1. Bowl is dry n clean, when you pour in dates. Blitz dates 10 sec, Speed 10
2. Throw in everything else, weighing in whatever needs to be weighed as you go. The sequence of ingredients does not matter.
3. Mix 25seconds, Speed 5.
4. Scrape down whatever's at the sides
5. Final mix, 5-10 seconds, Speed 5.
6. Pour everything into the loaf tin and chuck loaf tin into oven.
Within an hour, really.. an hour, stick a skewer to check if cake loaf is done. How? Skewer comes out clean. No bits stuck on it.
Enjoy with some tea/coffee.
Now let's get on to it...
Accessories you need
THIS WAS 258 GRAMS CARBS FOR WHOLE LOAF.
Washing your bowl after you are done.
1) Fill your bowl up with water, enough to cover blades.
2) 3 min, 60deg, speed 3.
3) once completed, turbo it, and rinse it out.
ALL CLEANED UP! YAY!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Truffles
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Super Easy Waffles
- Milan's INDIAN Caffe Latte
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Biscoff Icecream
- Jam Drops
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Layelle's Orange and Poppy Seed Cake