- 50 g butter, cubed, at room temp
- 2 eggs
- 250 g Milk
- 100 g sugar, raw or white
- 100 g coconut descicated
- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 250 g berries - raspberries used here
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan forced)
2. Grease and line 20cm Thermomix rose gold spring form tin with baking paper
3. Add butter, eggs and milk to - 10 seconds / speed 4
4. Scrape sides of bowl down
5. Add sugar, coconut and flour to - 10 seconds / speed 4
6. Add raspberries to - 3 seconds / speed 4
7. Pour cake batter into tin
8. Place into preheated oven - bake for 50-60 minutes
9. Allow to cool in tin for 5-10 minutes before turning out onto wire rack to cool
10. Enjoy this declicious cake as you please
* Cake best stored in airtight container in fridge
* Freeze whole for later or in individual serves (great for school lunches)
* Can have icing if desired - cream cheese best
* Can also be served warm as a dessert - great with chocolate sauce and icecream
* Alternate berries can be used as desired
* For a decorative pattern press berries into top of the batter before baking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style