- 150 grams Butter, (Cut into 1cm cubes)
- 75 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 2 heaped tablespoons honey
- 150 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 1/2 level tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place butter and honey into mixing bowl and mix 2 min / Speed 3
3. Add flour, coconut, baking powder and mix 30 sec / speed 4
4. Form walnut size balls and flatten with a fork.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly brown.
6. Cool on a wire rack.
Adapted from The Basic cookbook chocolate chip cookies.
Accessories you need
You can make this recipe with non gluten free flour and baking powder
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti