- 150 grams Butter, (Cut into 1cm cubes)
- 75 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 2 heaped tablespoons honey
- 150 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 1/2 level tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place butter and honey into mixing bowl and mix 2 min / Speed 3
3. Add flour, coconut, baking powder and mix 30 sec / speed 4
4. Form walnut size balls and flatten with a fork.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly brown.
6. Cool on a wire rack.
Adapted from The Basic cookbook chocolate chip cookies.
You can make this recipe with non gluten free flour and baking powder
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes