- 230 g dried cranberries
- 6 pitted fresh (Medjool) dates
- 2 tsp Dutch cocoa powder
- 100 g Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 50 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 50 g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- Place all ingredients, except white and milk chocolate, into mixing bowl and chop 20 sec/speed 7.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and blend 20 sec/speed 10. Distribute mixture evenly into a silicone bar mould (see Tips), pressing down firmly to form an even, smooth surface. Place into refrigerator for 1 hour or until set. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Remove bars from refrigerator and unmould onto tray.
- Place white chocolate into mixing bowl and melt 2 min/50°C/speed 2.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and melt 1 min/50°C/speed 3 or until smooth. Drizzle bars with white chocolate.
- Without cleaning mixing bowl, place milk chocolate into mixing bowl and melt 2 min/50°C/speed 2.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and melt 1 min/50°/speed 3 or until smooth. Drizzle bars with milk chocolate. Transfer into refrigerator until chocolate has set (approx. 20 minutes). Wrap bars in cellophane as a gift or cut into pieces to serve.
We used the silicone bar moulds available from The Mix Shop™ (www.thermomix.com.au/shop or www.thermomix.co.nz/shop).
You can store these bars in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon