- 230 g dried cranberries
- 6 pitted fresh (Medjool) dates
- 2 tsp Dutch cocoa powder
- 100 g Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 50 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 50 g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- Place all ingredients, except white and milk chocolate, into mixing bowl and chop 20 sec/speed 7.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and blend 20 sec/speed 10. Distribute mixture evenly into a silicone bar mould (see Tips), pressing down firmly to form an even, smooth surface. Place into refrigerator for 1 hour or until set. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Remove bars from refrigerator and unmould onto tray.
- Place white chocolate into mixing bowl and melt 2 min/50°C/speed 2.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and melt 1 min/50°C/speed 3 or until smooth. Drizzle bars with white chocolate.
- Without cleaning mixing bowl, place milk chocolate into mixing bowl and melt 2 min/50°C/speed 2.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and melt 1 min/50°/speed 3 or until smooth. Drizzle bars with milk chocolate. Transfer into refrigerator until chocolate has set (approx. 20 minutes). Wrap bars in cellophane as a gift or cut into pieces to serve.
We used the silicone bar moulds available from The Mix Shop™ (www.thermomix.com.au/shop or www.thermomix.co.nz/shop).
You can store these bars in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie