- 125 g Butter, chopped
- 200 g sugar
- 300 g SR flour
- 90 g Desiccated Coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinches salt
8Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 180-190 degrees C. Line baking trays with baking paper or silicone sheet
- Measure butter & sugar into TM bowl. Mix 10 seconds speed 5. Scrape down sides then fit butterfly in place and whip 2 minutes speed 4
- Set timer to 2 minutes and start blades turning speed 4, then crack each egg into the bowl through hole in lid.
- REMOVE BUTTERFLY and scrape down sides of bowl
- Add in flour, coconut and salt, and knead 2 minutes
Roll teaspoons of mixture into balls and flatten on trays. Leave enough room between each to allow for spreading
Bake 12-15 minutes until lightly browned. Lift onto wire rack to cool completely
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- No bake muesli bars
- Traditional Mooncake