- 250 g self-raising flour
- 225 g sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 220 g water
- 1 tablespoons white vinegar
- 60 g vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a standard size circle or square cake tin.
- Add SR Flour, sugar, cocoa, and salt 10 sec / Sp 3
- Add water, white vinegar, vegetable oil, vanilla essence 10 sec / Sp 3
- Scrape down sides of the bowl 15 sec / Sp 3.5
- Scrape down sides and mix for a further 10 sec if required.
- Pour mix into prepared tin and bake for approximately 20 mins or until skewer removed is clean.
Top with icing or dust with icing sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.