THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 60 g brown sugar
- 40 g Nuttelex
- 120 g any nut butter, E.g. cashew, almond, or combination
- 5 g vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon apple sauce
- 75 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 75 g rolled oats
- 60 g dairy free choc chips, e.g. carob chips, or dairy free choc chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put the sugar, nut butter, Nuttelex, vanilla and apple sauce into the bowl and mix 1 minute, speed 5.
Add 40g oats on speed 4 for 20 seconds.
Add remaining 35g of oats, flour, bicarb soda, salt, and chocolate chips, and mix on "Gentle stir setting" speed 2 for 10 seconds. Scrape down the sides and repeat.
Put the TM bowl into the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 170 degrees and line a couple of trays with baking paper.
Once the mix has chilled roll into 20 small balls about the size of 50c pieces. Spread them out as they will spread during baking.
Bake for about 12-15 minutes until golden on top. They will be soft when cooked but firm up once cooled. Leave to cool on the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Accessories you need
The apple sauce is an egg replacement (1 egg). You can substitute whatever egg replacement you have handy instead of the apple sauce.
Remove the oats and substitute GF flour for a gluten-free option!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Temeika's Caramel Slice
- 20 Second Donut Muffins
- Banana Bread
- Christmas Rum Balls
- Banana & blueberry muffins
- Apple, Raspberry, White Chocolate Desert
- Simple Butter Cookies
- White Christmas Crackles
- Healthy Home School Christmas Cake, gluten free option
- Ginger Nut Biscuits
- Compost Cake
- Traditional Brownie
- Oliver's LF/DF Mac n Cheese
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chocolate Chip Cookies by Pepper's Kitchen (Dairy & Egg free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Jam Drops - Gluten and Dairy Free
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Vegan Almost 'Mcvities Digestive Biscuits'