- 250 grams Butter, Cold cut into cubes
- 370 grams flour
- 115 grams icing sugar
- 10 pieces Dried Dates, Roughly chopped
- 10 heaped tablespoon edible dried rose petals
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Butter, flour and icing sugar to thermomix
Speed 5, 3 mins
Put dough onto pastry mat, knead into a ball
Roll in chopped dates and rosepetals
Mix through by kneading
Roll out dough
Take small piece of dough and roll into a ball, place onto a well greased baking tray and press with a fork to slightly flatten.
Bake in oven 180 degrees Celcius for 15 to 20 mins.
Allow to cool on a wrack.
Can be stored in air tight container for 1 week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Rima's Petitfour