- 75 grams dried apricots
- 70 grams dates, pitted
- 20 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pepitas, (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 tablespoon Almond Spread
- desiccated coconut extra, to rolls in
Place apricots, dates, coconut, chia seeds, pepitas and almond spread into TMX bowl.
Chop ingredients for 30 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl. Check consistency and mix for another 30 seconds speed 5 if you would like a finer mix.
Using your hands roll mixture into balls. If your hands are sticky wet them with a little water.
Finally roll the balls in the extra coconut, pop into an airtight container or jar and chill in the fridge.
Accessories you need
Great recipe for school lunchboxes!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread