- 75 grams dried apricots
- 70 grams dates, pitted
- 20 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pepitas, (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 tablespoon Almond Spread
- desiccated coconut extra, to rolls in
Place apricots, dates, coconut, chia seeds, pepitas and almond spread into TMX bowl.
Chop ingredients for 30 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl. Check consistency and mix for another 30 seconds speed 5 if you would like a finer mix.
Using your hands roll mixture into balls. If your hands are sticky wet them with a little water.
Finally roll the balls in the extra coconut, pop into an airtight container or jar and chill in the fridge.
Accessories you need
Great recipe for school lunchboxes!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls