- 3/4 raw almonds, cup
- 1 heaped tablespoons cacao powder
- 12 pitted dates
- 2-3 level teaspoons agave syrup
- 1 level teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cacao nibs, cup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place dates, agave syrup, vanilla extract and cacoa powder into Thermomix. Mix on Speed 6 for 10 seconds or until mixture resembles a paste.
2. Add almonds and press Turbo a few times until desired texture achieved.
3. Add in cacao nibs and mix with a spoon.
4. Roll into Tablespoon sized balls and put into airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week or freezer.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Friands
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Coconut Apricot Slice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Healthy Nutty Sweet treat bliss balls
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly dark chocolate ganache