- 3/4 raw almonds, cup
- 1 heaped tablespoons cacao powder
- 12 pitted dates
- 2-3 level teaspoons agave syrup
- 1 level teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cacao nibs, cup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place dates, agave syrup, vanilla extract and cacoa powder into Thermomix. Mix on Speed 6 for 10 seconds or until mixture resembles a paste.
2. Add almonds and press Turbo a few times until desired texture achieved.
3. Add in cacao nibs and mix with a spoon.
4. Roll into Tablespoon sized balls and put into airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week or freezer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice