- 700 g Almond kernals
- 250 g castor sugar
- 4 Eggs.
- Icing Sugar to Dust
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 160°C/140°C fan-forced. Line two oven trays with baking paper or thermomat.
2. Place almonds and sugar in bowl. Process 5 sec/Speed 7. The mixture should resemble coarse breadcrumbs.
3. Add eggs and mix 20-30 seconds / Reverse Speed 2.
4. Using wet hands roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place about 3cm apart on prepared trays.
5. Bake 30-35 minutes or until biscuits are browned lightly.
6. Cool on trays and serve dusted with icing sugar.
Suitable to freeze. Not suitable to microwave.
Add almond essence to taste for a stronger almond flavour.
Fantastic to freeze. Great for when you have unexpected visitors. Just pull out of freezer and they will have defrosted by the time you sit down for a coffee or tea :)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Power Protein Balls