- 125 g Butter, room temperature
- 100 g brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 260 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp ground sea salt
- 140 g dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 170 degs.
In a separate container, mix the flour, salt and baking powder. Reserve.
Place butter, sugar and vanilla essence in TM bowl and cream together for 1 minute on speed 3-4. With TM still running, add egg through hole in lid and continue mixing on speed 3-4 for 30 seconds.
Add flour mix and knead on interval speed for 30 seconds.
Add dark chocolate chips to the mixture and mix with the spatula.
Roll teaspoonfuls of mixture in small balls and then flatten on trays, leaving room for spreading.
Bake at 170 deg in oven for 10-12 minutes (10 minutes for a softer cookie).
Remove from oven and leave on trays for 5 minutes to set, then move cookies to wire trays.
Once cookies have cooled they can be placed in a sealed tupperware container for storing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers