- 125 g salted butter, cubed
- 160 g brown sugar
- 60 g natural yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla powder/extract
- 1 pinch fine celtic sea salt
- 270 g self-raising flour
- 250 g Dark, milk or white choc chips
1. Set oven to 160C (fan-forced) or 175C for gas or electric. Have prepared baking trays ready.
2. Insert the TM butterfly. Add softened butter and sugar into the TM bowl. With MC in place, mix for 20 sec / speed 3-4.
3. Scrape down the sides of the bowl using the spatula. Add the yogurt, vanilla and salt and mix for 10 sec / speed 3-4.
4. Weigh 100 g of the flour into the bowl and mix for 10 sec / speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl.
5. Remove the TM butterfly, add the remaining 170 g of flour and mix for 30 sec Scrape down sides of bowl.
6. Add choc chips and mix 15 sec / / speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl.
7. Place teaspoons of mixture, rolled into balls, onto baking trays. Leave room for some spreading and flatten with the back of a fork.
8. Bake for 15-20 mins or until golden brown. Yum! Makes 30+
* Biscuits or dough may be stored in the freezer prior to baking * Make two batches, one for now, one for later
* Kids love it when you add a freckle to the top of dough before baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits