- 125 g Milk, Any type, I used Rice
- 2 Eggs, Large
- 40 g Rapadura Sugar
- 1 cup Feijoa Pulp
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract, Essence is also fine
- 75 g butter
- 260 g White Spelt Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Allspice
Preheat Oven to 180 degrees and grease a 20cm cake tin.
Scoop out pulp from the middle of the feijoas and place into bowl with butter, milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla. Mix, speed 4/10 secs.
Sift flour and dry ingredients into bowl and mix speed 5/20 secs. Scrape down and repeat if required.
Pour mixture into prepared tin and bake for 40-45 mins, until cooked through.
This cake is a perfect texture, soft on the inside with a slight crunch to the outside.
Perfect for those that love Feijoas, like my Kiwi husband who misses his Feijoas here in Melbourne.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread