- 200 g white sugar
- zest of 2 lemons
- 200 g Butter
- 4 eggs
- 30 g cornflour
- 200 g ground almonds
- 16 raspberries
Recipe is created for
Put sugar and the lemon zest in the TM31
process 4 seconds on speed 10
Add butter and process 30 seconds on speed 5
add eggs one at a time and mix on speed 5 for 5 seconds after adding each egg
Scrape down sides, add almond meal and cornflour
Process 20 seconds on speed 5 then scrape down sides and process another 20 seconds on speed 5
Pour batter into a 20 cm cake tin - I used my CT silicon pie mold
Place raspberries on the batter - I used frozen raspberries but fresh would do as well
Bake at around 175deg for 25 minutes until the top is golden and cake is cooked through
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath