- 15 grams Freeze dried strawberries
- 250 grams Unsalted butter, Softened
- 600 grams Icing sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add freeze dried strawberries to a clean dry bowl. Blitz 15sec/speed 8.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Add butter and icing sugar and mix 3min/speed 3.
- Use on top of your favourite chocolate or vanilla cake/ cupcakes.
Add a touch of pink food colouring if you would like to boost the colour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Bread
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Tasty Choc Chip Party Cakes
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- FODMAP Friendly Chocolate Fondant Cake
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- Seed and Chia Crunchies
- Florentine Slice - (with Gluten-Free option in TIPS)
- Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Bars
- Portuguese Donuts (Bolas de Berlim)
- Peach Blossom Cake