Freeze dried strawberry frosting
- 15 grams Freeze dried strawberries
- 250 grams Unsalted butter, Softened
- 600 grams Icing sugar
- Add freeze dried strawberries to a clean dry bowl. Blitz 15sec/speed 8.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Add butter and icing sugar and mix 3min/speed 3.
- Use on top of your favourite chocolate or vanilla cake/ cupcakes.
Add a touch of pink food colouring if you would like to boost the colour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Cake Muffins
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Banana Sultana Bread
- Almost Kingston's
- Pennsylvania Dutch Cookies
- Variation Portuguese Tarts - Adapted from Bill Granger - Inspired by Thermofest
- Gluten/Grain/Sugar Free Banana Bread
- Chockie Rocks
- Sweet pastry my way
- Crumble topping
- Burnt butter shortbread
- Fairy Biscuits