- 120 g Brazil Nuts
- 100 g pepitas
- 110 g rolled oats
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 35 g sesame seeds
- 35 g Whole Wheat
- 70 g plain flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 100 g raisins
- 110 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 115 g honey
- 1 egg
- 2 Egg whits
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 140 g almond butter, See EDC pg. 49, substitute peanuts for almonds
1. Preheat oven to 160C. Grease & line a 18cm x 28cm slice tin with baking paper.
2. Place Brazil nuts in TM bowl, pulse 2-3 times/"Closed lid" /Turbo/1 sec
3. Place Brazil nuts, pepitas, sunflower seeds & sesame seeds on large oven tray.
4. Roast in oven for 8-10 mins or until lightly toasted.
5. Place whole wheat in TM bowl. Mill 1 min/speed 9 or until flour-like consistency.
6. Add plain flour, cinnamon, raisins, toasted seed/nut mixture & pinch of salt. Combine "Counter-clockwise operation" /10 sec/speed 3. Set aside.
7. Add sugar, honey, egg, egg whites, vanilla and almond butter to TM bowl. Combine 20sec/speed 5. Scrape down and repeat 20sec/speed 5.
8. Add flour mixture and combine "Counter-clockwise operation" /10 sec/speed 4.
9. Press into slice tin and level with the back of a spoon.
10. Bake for 25 mins or until golden brown and firm to touch. Cool in tin.
11. Cut into 18-24 bars.
(Optional): When cut & cooled, bars can be drizzled with melted chocolate for extra yumminess!
Accessories you need
This recipe was converted from www.nutworks.com.au.
If you don't have Brazil nuts, you can experiment with different types of nuts - or a combination!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Melting Moments
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child