- 110 g S.R. flour
- 1 teaspoon gin, ger
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb of soda
- 50 g soft butter
- 50 g white sugar
- 75 g golden syrup
8Recipe is created for
Place flour, ginger, chilli, bicarb and butter into thermomix. Process for 10 secs/ speed 5.
Add sugar and syrup and process again for 10 secs/speed 5.
Turn mixture out, gather together into a ball.
Break off pieces and roll into walnut sized balls.
Place on greased/lined baking trays, flatten slightly.
Cook for 15 - 20 minutes in a pre-heated 180* oven, or until golden brown. Cool on trays for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis