- 125 grams Butter, cubed
- 130 grams brown sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom, ground
- 1/4 tsp clove, ground
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg ground
- 2 egg yolks
- 230 grams flour plain
- 30 grams Glacé ginger, can be increased to 50 grams
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
Place Glace Ginger into TM Bowl for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Leave ginger in bowl & add butter, sugar, spices and egg yolks process for 15 seconds on speed 6, check if smooth, if not scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and process for another 3-5 seconds speed 6.
Add flour and process for 7-10 seconds speed 6. Set dial to closed lid position and mix for 20 seconds on Interval Speed.
Remove dough from bowl and place on baking paper shape into a rectangular log wrap and place into fridge for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 170°C (160°C Fan Forced) and line 2 large oven trays with baking paper.
Cut dough into 3mm slices; place about 3 cm apart on prepared trays. Bake in moderately slow oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks.
Makes about 40-50
Note: Mill you own spices in the TM for 10-20 seconds on speed 9 until desired texture achieved.
GINGER & CARDAMON BISCUITS
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Coconut pie
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes
- Zucchini chocolate muffins
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Raspberry Ricotta Muffins
- Raspberry Cake with Mascarpone Cream
- Quinoa, Apple & Cranberry Salad with Maple Dressing
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Dough Bites (no flour, no oil, no added white sugar)
- Golden Pecan Steamed Puddings
- SAVOURY CHEESE BALL
- SAL'S SMOKED SALMON DIP
- ROLLED OATS SHORTBREAD SLICE
- CHOC CHIP SLICE
- CHOC CHIP CARROT SLICE
- TORTA CAPRESE AL LIMONE
- Orange & Ginger Pork
- Chilli Chicken
- Bacon, Walnut & Mushroom Pasta Sauce