- 200 g Cashews, activated
- 200 g buckwheat, activated
- 200 g medjool dates
- 65 g coconut oil
- 3 tsp ground ginger
- 1 pinch himilayan salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add cashews, buckwheat, ginger and salt into mixing bowl.
Grind 20 seconds/speed 10.
Add dates and chop 10s/speed 9.
Weigh in coconut oil.
Mix 10 seconds/speed 7.
Roll into small balls and store in the fridge.
Accessories you need
Can make in TM31 as well.
If you cannot eat buckwheat then substitute it with almonds and pumpkin seeds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Nutella 'like' Bliss Balls
- Paleo cacao slice
- Pete Evans Paleo Coconut Macaroons
- Valentine's Raw Chocolate Cheesecake (paleo, vegan)
- Buckwheat Crackle
- Chai Smoothie
- Edmonds Fielder's Classic Sponge
- Oaty Date Bars
- Chia and Cashew Breakfast Pudding
- Cashew and chia seed breakfast pudding
- Healthy crackers
- Coconut and lemon balls
- Pistachio and prune truffles
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Multi-seed Gluten Free Bread
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Ridiculously Easy Gluten & Dairy Free Cookies
- Gluten Free Fruit Loaf
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Hot Cross Muffins GF & DF
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF