- 200 g Cashews, activated
- 200 g buckwheat, activated
- 200 g medjool dates
- 65 g coconut oil
- 3 tsp ground ginger
- 1 pinch himilayan salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add cashews, buckwheat, ginger and salt into mixing bowl.
Grind 20 seconds/speed 10.
Add dates and chop 10s/speed 9.
Weigh in coconut oil.
Mix 10 seconds/speed 7.
Roll into small balls and store in the fridge.
Can make in TM31 as well.
If you cannot eat buckwheat then substitute it with almonds and pumpkin seeds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Paleo cacao slice
- Pete Evans Paleo Coconut Macaroons
- Valentine's Raw Chocolate Cheesecake (paleo, vegan)
- Buckwheat Crackle
- Chai Smoothie
- Edmonds Fielder's Classic Sponge
- Oaty Date Bars
- Chia and Cashew Breakfast Pudding
- Cashew and chia seed breakfast pudding
- Healthy crackers
- Coconut and lemon balls
- Pistachio and prune truffles
- Variation Sprouted Buckwheat Bread
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cheese and spinach scones (Gluten-free, grain-free)
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf
- Buckwheat Pancakes
- Oat & Ginger Crisps
- Sugar Free Granola
- Muesli goodness
- Chocolate Muesli