- 150 grams Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 cm ginger fresh
- 2 tablespoons Glacé ginger
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 300 grams flour plain
- 200 grams cold chopped butter
- 1 large egg
8Recipe is created for
peel fresh ginger and add to tm bowl blend on 9 for 5s
add glace ginger and blend on 6 for 3s
add sugar, groung ginger, flour and butter to bowl and blend on 6 for 5s
add egg and blend on 4/5 until mix comes together
shape mixture and cook on 160 degrees for 20-25 mins until brown
cool on tray for a few minutes before lifting onto a wire rack
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes