- 150 grams Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 cm ginger fresh
- 2 tablespoons Glacé ginger
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 300 grams flour plain
- 200 grams cold chopped butter
- 1 large egg
8Recipe is created for
peel fresh ginger and add to tm bowl blend on 9 for 5s
add glace ginger and blend on 6 for 3s
add sugar, groung ginger, flour and butter to bowl and blend on 6 for 5s
add egg and blend on 4/5 until mix comes together
shape mixture and cook on 160 degrees for 20-25 mins until brown
cool on tray for a few minutes before lifting onto a wire rack
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options