- 150 grams Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 cm ginger fresh
- 2 tablespoons Glacé ginger
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 300 grams flour plain
- 200 grams cold chopped butter
- 1 large egg
8Recipe is created for
peel fresh ginger and add to tm bowl blend on 9 for 5s
add glace ginger and blend on 6 for 3s
add sugar, groung ginger, flour and butter to bowl and blend on 6 for 5s
add egg and blend on 4/5 until mix comes together
shape mixture and cook on 160 degrees for 20-25 mins until brown
cool on tray for a few minutes before lifting onto a wire rack
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Variation Raspberry chocolate raw slice
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Macadamia & White Choc Cookies
- Paleo Banana and Blueberry Bread
- Lactation cookies
- Mini monsters
- Wholemeal Peanut Butter Chia Pancakes
- Patricia's Almond Biscuits
- Tear drop cake - Merengue Cheesecake