- 150 grams Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 cm ginger fresh
- 2 tablespoons Glacé ginger
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 300 grams flour plain
- 200 grams cold chopped butter
- 1 large egg
8Recipe is created for
peel fresh ginger and add to tm bowl blend on 9 for 5s
add glace ginger and blend on 6 for 3s
add sugar, groung ginger, flour and butter to bowl and blend on 6 for 5s
add egg and blend on 4/5 until mix comes together
shape mixture and cook on 160 degrees for 20-25 mins until brown
cool on tray for a few minutes before lifting onto a wire rack
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake