- 130g Unsalted butter, softened
- 130g SR flour
- 130g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 60g Milk
- 1ts vanilla extract
- 1tsp ginger
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 12 round gingerbread cookies, the same size as the base of your cupcake wrapper
- 12 mini star shaped gingerbread cookies, for decoration
- 150g ginger bread crumbs, (blitz your gingerbread cookies on turbo a few times)
- 250g cream cheeese
- 1ts vanilla extract
- 125g icing sugar
- 150g gingerbread crumbs, (blitz your gingerbread on turbo a few times)
Place all ingredients except the gingerbread crumbs into the TM bowl & mix on speed 5 for 20 secs ort until soft & smooth add the gingerbread crumbs for 5 secs speed 5 .
Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
Gingerbread Crumb Icing
I used this recipe for the gingerbread - make sure the round cookies that go in the base are just cooked (not over cooked) as they will be going into the oven again. //www.recipecommunity.com.au/baking-sweet-recipes/gingerbread-men/62806
Based on a cookies & cream cupcake recipe but using gingerbread as the cookie, I didn't LOVE these cupcakes but my son did & he nearly ate them all & wanted me to upload the recipe
Delicious served with stewed rhubarb.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Thermie Green Scrambled Eggs