- 250 g sweet potato, Cooked and sliced. Cooled. Or previously mashed
- 125 g Butter, Chopped
- 90 g Maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g brown sugar
- 200 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1-2 tablespoons ground ginger, To taste
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 100 g White Choc Bits
- icing sugar for dusting
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 180°C or
Grease and line a slice tin.
Melt butter 1.5m/50°C/sp2
Add the sweet potato,maple syrup, vanilla, sugar and eggs.
Combine 20secs/sp4, or until smooth.
Add the flour, baking powder, bicarb, ginger,cinnamon and white choc bits and combine 20secs/sp3/ or until just combined.
Spread into the prepared tin and bake 15-20 mins or until cooked when tested, but still slightly soft in the centre.
Dust with icing sugar or prepare a light glaze to drizzle over the top.
Oh my goodness!
This is so yummy.
Let's have Christmas every day..🎄😀
"Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners" Your go to source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration 👍
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Drop scones (Scottish pancakes)
- Fluffy scones
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- 7 layer bars
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- Caesar salad dressing
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- Creamy tuna dip