- 75 grams quinoa flour
- 100 grams GF cornflour or Sorghum flour
- 1 tablespoon Flaxseed or linseed meal
- 30 grams arrowroot/tapioca flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Guar Gum
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Bi Carb Soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 --- very ripe small Bananas or 4 large ones
- 150 grams Maple or agave syrup
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 130 grams dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or essence
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Preheat Oven to 180 and grease and prep a loaf tin. I used 2 mini loaf tins and also made 6 muffins with this quantity.
Chop Chocolate for 10 secs/speed 7. Set aside.
Mix all dry ingredients except Chocolate in the TM bowl on speed 5/10 secs. Add chocolate and stir through on speed 5/10 secs.
Add mashed bananas and other wet ingredients and mix for 30 secs/speed 5.
Transfer the mixture to the prepared loaf tin and smooth on top. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove the loaf from the pan carefully and allow to cool completely on a cooling rack prior to slicing. Should be served fresh out of the oven.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)